Because of Covid19, Bingo Cancelled for March 19, 2020
5:00 p.m. – Doors Open
7:00 p.m. – Early Bird
8:15 p.m. – Reg Session
Bingo Sheet Costs:
$5.00 – Small sheet, 3 on 10 pack
$9.00 – Medium sheet, 6 on 10 pack
$12.00 – Large sheet, 9 on 10 pack
Food & Beverages:
- We sell sandwiches, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages each week, at a minimal cost.
- Carry-ins are not allowed of any kind.
Cash, Prizes, Raffles & Games:
- Cash prizes and raffles.
- Extra payout on the last Thursday of the month.
- Pull tabs available
- NEW! 50/50 raffles.
- Cash sales only. No checks. No credit.
- No one under the age of 18 may play bingo without an adult present at all times. Only an adult may call bingo.
- Liquid daubers only. No pens. No pencils
- No sales will be made after the first number is called.
- You must call BINGO on the last number called. Last number is valid until the letter of the next ball is called.
- When bingo is called both the caller and a neutral player will verify the winners numbers.
- Multiple winners split prizes equally.
- There is no limit to the number of sheets a player may purchase and play for a particular game, however, the caller will progress at a steady pace.
- We do not refund or exchange any unused sheets.
- Bingo sheets must be used for the game purchased. Sheets cannot be used for future games.
- A valid drivers license or picture ID must be presented to collect prizes that exceed $100.
- Bingo WILL NOT be held on major holidays, and will be canceled due to inclement weather or there are fewer than 15 players present. Check media listings when the weather is bad.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No refunds will be given to anyone asked to leave the session due to improper behavior.
Questions? Call the Post at: (262) 251-5470