BOY SCOUT TROOP 151
Troop 151 was Germantown’s oldest Scout Troop. It started out as Troop 54, Badger Council in 1948. In 1962 the troop was realigned with the Potawatomi Council and was renamed Troop 151, Potawatomi Council. Troop 151 was in constant existence since 1948 except for a short period after 1980. In 1982 the Troop was started again but ended in 2012.
The Scout shack in the back of the property is used by Troop 115 of Saint Boniface Church in Germantown.
Please see Troop 115 Home Page (trooptrack.com) for further information.